Calories In Beer
I know, there are lots of people who love to drink Beers. We all know that Beers contain calories but can you tell me the exact amount of calories in Beer by Brand? I guess, most of you guys will answer this question as no! So, Today let me share with you the precise amount of calories in beers by brand.
Name of the Beers which contains under 100 Calories-
At first, I will tell you the name of some beers that contains the lowest calories and contains the lightest percent of alcohol content available in the beers on the market. Though, these beers are suitable for your body if you drink moderately.
* Michelob Ultra beer includes 95 calories in beer, 4.2% of ABV, and 2.6 grams of carbo and only 4.2 % is alcohol content.
* Beck’s Premier Light beer restrains 64 calories in beer and 3.9 grams of sugar, 2.3 % of Alcohol by Volume, and 0.7 grams of protein
* Michelob Ultra Amber beer contains 89 calories in beer, 3.2 grams of carbohydrate, 4.0 % of Alcohol by Volume, and 0.9 grams of protein.
* Busch Light beer contains 95 calories in beer, 4.2% of Alcohol and 11.2 grams of carbohydrate and 1.7 grams of protein
* Miller Light contains 96 calories in beer, 5 grams of sugar and less than a gram of protein.
* Corona Light contains 99 calories in beer and 5 grams of carbs and 3.2% alcohol.
* Amstel Light contains 96 calories in beer and 5 grams of carbo, 1 gram of protein and 3.5 % of alcohol.
Amstel Light and Corona Light are the most favorites brand selected by the beer consumers.
Let me share with you the Beers that contains More than 100 calories in beer-
Most of the beer that contains 12 ounces provide more than100 calories (approximately 150).
* Coors Light (4.2 ABV) contains 102 calories and 5 grams of carbohydrate and less than one gram of protein
* Stella Artois (5.0 ABV) contains 141 calories and 10.9 grams of carbo (11.2 ounces)
* Budweiser beer (5.0 ABV) contains 145 calories and 10.6 grams of carbohydrate and 1.3 grams of protein
* Beck’s Dark pilsner (5.0 ABV) contains 142 calories and 3.2 grams of carbo and 0.7 grams of protein
* Bud Light beer (4.2 ABV) contains 110 calories and 6.6 grams of carbo and 0.9 grams of protein
* Bud Light Lime beer (4.2 ABV) contains 116 calories and 8 grams of carbohydrate and 0.9 grams of protein
* Hoegaarden (4.9 ABV) contains 44.8 calories and 3.3 grams of carbo (For the tiny 3-ounce bottle)
* Guinness beer (4.2 ABV) contains 125 calories and 10 grams of carbohydrate
* Beck’s beer (5 ABV) contains 146 calories and 10.4 grams of sugar and 1.8 grams of protein
* Michelob Light beer (4.1 ABV) contains 122 calories and 8.9 grams of carbohydrate and 1.2 grams of protein.
Top 10 Highest-Calorie Beers-
There are a lot of Beers that contain much alcohol and higher in calories such as flavored adult beverages, craft, and seasonal beers.
* Michelob lager (4.8 ABV) contains 158 calories and 14.4 grams of carbohydrate and 1.9 grams of protein
* Blue Moon Belgian White beer (5.4 ABV) contains 168 calories and 16.3 grams of carbo and 1.9 grams of protein
* Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (5.6 ABV) contains 175 calories and 14 grams of carbo beer (5.2 ABV) contains 151 calories and 10.8 grams of carbohydrate and 1.7 grams of protein
* Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout beer (5.9 ABV) contains 196 calories and 19 grams of sugar and 1.6 grams of protein.
* Bass Pale Ale contains 156 calories, 5.1 % of ABV and 12.4 grams of carbohydrate and 1.8 grams of protein
* Johnny Appleseed Hard Apple Cider contains 210 calories, 5.5 % of ABV and 26 grams of carbohydrate
* Beck’s Sapphire pilsner contains 161 calories, 6.0 % of Alcohol by Volume and 8.9 grams of carbo and 2.4 grams of protein.
* Bud Light Lime Raz-Ber-Rita contains 195 calories, 8.0 % of Alcohol by Volume and 22.8 grams of carbohydrate.
* Bud Light Lime Water-Melon-Rita contains 294 calories and 34.8 grams of carbo (per 8-ounce can)
* Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita contains 220 calories, 8.0 % of Alcohol (by Volume), and 29 grams of carbo.
* Long Trail Beer contains 163 calories, 5.0 % of Alcohol by Volume and 10 grams of carbohydrates.
Two sides of Beer
As we know, everything has its two sides. There is a great slogan, “Everything has its two sides. One is good, and the other is Bad.”
1. Drinking Beer is not toxic if you consumed moderately. Beer has its benefits too such as beer is flat in calories, low in carbohydrates, it’s all natural and has no cholesterol and fat. It improves your high-density lipoproteins, prevents from the kidney stone (it reduces the chances of kidney stone by 35%), and removes useless toxins from your body at the higher rate. Beer also reduces the rate of heart attack, and much more.
2) If you consumed a higher amount- It can increase your belly size which is also known as the beer belly, which means you will get weight issues. Also, if you have any chances of having blood sugar issues, you should probably avoid it because it can interfere with blood sugar levels. It can lead to High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Asthma, Gout and much more.
Some Frequently Asked Questions about Calories in Beers-
* Does Beer cause a beer belly?
If you consumed moderately then, it doesn’t cause a beer belly. But if you drank a higher amount and that too regularly, then any person can get the beer belly.
* What causes a beer belly?
Four reasons cause beer belly-
1. Drinking beer with higher calories and that too frequently instead of occasionally.
2. Ignoring exercises and gym, i.e., you are not considering your health as a priority.
3. Age consideration.
4. The wrong kind of beer.
* What to do to avoid beer belly?
Things you should remember if you don’t want beer belly-
1. Avoid drinking daily, Take beer once a week.
2. Do exercise regularly.
3. Take healthy meals before you go for the drink.
4. Consume those beers that contain less than 100 calories.
In this article, we have read about Calories in beers by brand, Frequently Asked Questions about Beer, pros, and cons of calories in Beer and much more. So guys, if you liked this article and you think this information can help someone, please share this article with them and also provide us with your review of the contents of the article.
For much more exciting topics, stay tuned with us and also do bookmark us and we will keep you updated.