All About Everyone’s Favorite- Corona
Corona is an entirely Mexican beer brand. It was discovered in 1925. It is widely consumed and top-selling Mexican beer. It is in the list of top exports beer from Mexico. The largest export markets of Corona Beer are North America, the UK, and Australia.
There is various kind of Corona beer available on the market. These are as follows:
1) Corona Extra
The most popular and best type of beer from Corona is Corona Extra. It has 81 calories, 4.6 percent alcohol, 71.1 grams of carbohydrates in a 7 oz. Bottle. Most of the consumers prefer to drink Corona Extra with a slice of lime on it. It contains all natural ingredients such as water, hops, yeast, and barley. It doesn’t contain any fat calories.
2. Corona Light
The second most popular and best form of corona beer is
Corona Light. It has 3.7 percent alcohol, 58 calories and 2.9 grams of carbohydrates in a 7-oz. Bottles. In Comparing to Corona Light with Corona Extra, the former corona extra has contains almost double carbohydrates in an equal serving and 28 percent more calories. The calories in Corona Light is derived from fat.
3. Corona Familiar
The most different form from corona is corona familiar. It is not like Corona Extra and Corona Light. It was mainly available in a large 940 ml bottle. It is the largest offered by Corona. It has amber-colored glass instead of the clear transparent type. In Mexico Corona, Familiar is consumed the most, and in the United States and Europe, it is consumed the less.
Some interesting facts:
1) In Spain, Corona is named ‘Coronita’ due to legal reasons.
2) Corona served with lime.
3) Corona is one of the top selling beers in the world.
4) CORONA beer Is available in FOUR TYPES and has 24 OFFICIAL FORMATS.
5) Corona’s label symbolizes a piece of art.
6) It has a prominent role In the ‘Fast & Furious’ movie franchise, and Corona beer has a prominent role, consumed by Vind Diesel. When he asked for a drink, he specifically meant Corona.
7) Mexicans enjoyed consuming Corona Beer from ages before Americans ever tasted it.
8) Corona is not available in Spain.
The disadvantage of drinking corona:
1) Can Raise Blood Pressure Level: corona beer can increase your blood pressure. If you take several glasses a day. So, don’t take more than a mug or 2 of beer. It causes the rise of blood pressure.
2) Can Cause To Heartburn: stimulants have found in Corona beer has that is the reason to produce gastric acid. It can lead to heartburn.
3) Leads To Intoxication And Hangover:
Excess of corona beer can severely affect your nerves and motor skills. This can cause accidents. This can also lead to bad hangover.
4) You May Develop Beer Belly:
You may develop beer belly if you drink Corona beer. And also, beer bellies are difficult to go because it’s very rigid.
5) Gluten Insensitivity:
Corona beer is mainly made up of malted barley. Barley has a type of protein called gluten. Some people are found to be sensitive to gluten. For those people, it’s not okay to drink Corona beer.
Advantages of drinking corona:
1) Beer makes skin more beautiful: corona beer contains
Certain vitamins that help to make skin more beautiful.
It has a significant impact on pigmentation that makes Your skin smoother and suppler.
2) Beer as a cold remedy: corona beer is an excellent cold remedy. It also improves blood circulation and helps you breathe when you feel congested. It also helps to give relief for joint pain and boosts your immunity.
3) Beer boosts your memory: According to studies it is found that Corona beer drinkers are fewer chances to have Alzheimer’s disease and dementia than other beer drinkers.
4) Beer helps prevent blood clots: corona beer contains some beneficial ingredients that help to prevent blood clots from forming.
5) Beer reduces your risk of a heart attack:
In compared to other beer drinkers or non-beer drinkers corona Beer drinkers have less chance of suffering a heart attack.
Corona Extra Review: Mexico’s Worst, In A Bottle:
Mexico is a great country in many ways. It is full of culture, great people, delicious food, and ancient mysteries and history. And Mexico produces some outstanding beers. Corona Extra is not one of them. Corona is produced by Grupo Modelo, a mega-national brewery in Mexico. The company also makes Modelo and Pacifico beers, as well as León and Montejo, which are only available in Mexico. Corona is the most popular imported beer in the US by far. I am not sure what this says about US beer taste; oh hell, yes I am — it is terrible. While the Grupo Modelo company is wildly successful with assets in the billions of US dollars, and while Corona is a hugely popular beer, it is still a terrible beer. But, to be fair, I decided to conduct this review as objectively as possible.
So, what is Corona Extra like?
Everything On Tap Review – Grupo Modelo Corona Extra:
* Bottle: This very well might be the most easily-recognized beer bottle in the US. The glass is clear, which allows the ultraviolet rays of the sun — and the heat — to ruin the beer. The label is etched into the glass. The top half of the label is white, and the bottom half is blue. The lettering is white and blue, with a golden crown as the logo (corona means crown in Spanish). Ah, how many Spring Break hotel rooms throughout history have ended up with hundreds of Corona bottles littering the floor?
* Pour: The color is like urine. I am not trying to be cruel, but I do not know of any better way to describe the bright yellow color. It looks like urine. The head is thin, bleached white and fizzy, and dissipates quickly, leaving almost no lacing.
* *Aroma: The aroma is not half as bad as the flavor. On the nose, I detected mild wheat, malted sweetness, and oddly, a hint of leather. But this is all followed by massive amounts of corn filler aroma.
Flavor: I believe that the fact that most Americans drink this beer with a squeeze (and wedge) of lime, is a testament to its horrid taste. The flavor begins with an intense sourness to rival gutter water. This is followed by cloying corn, and the finish imparts bitter revenge. The flavor is very unpleasant, and the more that the beer is exposed to oxygen, the sourer it becomes.
* Mouthfeel: The mouthfeel is thin and watery. The carbonation, which is medium-strong, serves to fizz up the watery feel, but not to hide it.
* Structure: This beer has a fragile, weak structure. It feels like it would degrade quickly in sunlight and oxygen.
In this article, we have read about Corona Beer including advantages, disadvantage, interesting facts, and much more. So guys, if you liked this article and you think this information can help someone, please share this article with them and also provide us with your review of the contents of the article.
For much more exciting topics, stay tuned with us and also do bookmark us and we will keep you updated.